2011-2022 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
DEMON STYLE CARBON FIBER HOOD FOR SALE
Jeep carbon fiber Hood Features:
- Removable clear window to keep the intake Run Polished. A clean run results in better velocity up all the way to the Intake Box. The window creates a water break just like on the OEM Demon Hood, which has a plastic surround. This is our method of a water break and a higher air velocity on a composite hood. jeep carbon fiber hood
- Easily run RGBW wire through and out the passengers side lower corner for wired power.
- The removable window makes it easy for an RGBW LED light install. Turn on LEDs for a custom look when hood is open or when driving down the road.
- Molded vent ring for a cleaner look. The OEM Demon hood has no mesh vent just a trimmed opening.
- Window comes with a white protective film (remove after install and or after painting).
Posted by engineers of the Demon hood!
“2019 Hellcat makes more power than the 2018 Hellcat because of the new hood and air induction system. The 2019 Redeye makes less power than the 2018 Demon because of the new hood and air induction system”
Installing the Demon Style Carbon Fiber Hood on your 2011-2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a straightforward process that can be completed in a few hours. The hood comes with all the necessary hardware and instructions to ensure an easy installation.
No modifications to your vehicle are required, which means you won’t have to worry about any permanent changes to your Jeep. However, we recommend having a professional install the hood for you if you’re not confident in your abilities or lack the necessary tools.
Once installed, the Demon Style Carbon Fiber Hood will improve your Jeep’s performance and appearance, making it stand out from other vehicles on the road.
- This hood fits with the OEM intake. If you have an aftermarket intake it could fit but not guaranteed as it could also hit the window.
- Guaranteed to fit with the OEM intake.
- On after market intakes you can try spinning the coupling with sensor for clearance but this is not the case with all intakes.
Upgrading to a carbon fiber hood for your Jeep Grand Cherokee can not only enhance its appearance but also improve its performance. The lightweight nature of carbon fiber means that it reduces the overall weight of your vehicle, which can result in better acceleration and handling.
Moreover, a jeep carbon fiber hood is more durable than traditional hoods made from steel or aluminum. It can withstand harsh weather conditions and resist scratches and dents caused by debris on the road, reducing the chances of premature wear and tear.
In addition, a carbon fiber hood allows for better heat dissipation than other materials. During high-speed driving or off-roading, your engine generates significant amounts of heat, which can cause damage over time. A jeep carbon fiber hood dissipates this heat more efficiently than other materials, which helps protect your engine from overheating.
Overall, upgrading to a carbon fiber hood can be an excellent investment for those looking to improve their Jeep Grand Cherokee’s performance while enhancing its appearance.